• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002 Tii in Modesto, CA

1dollar93

Year:: 1974
Make:: BMW
Model:: 2002 Tii
Price:: $6,000.00

Not mine, no affiliation, just passing along. I asked about the status of the original injection but no response. Scruffy looking car but could be a good deal for someone.

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/5441271872.html

00a0a_6pIZHGW24yQ_600x450.jpg

00A0A_ja1MU2p80c6_600x450.jpg

Edited by 1dollar93

I took the 3 hour drive today to go look at this car. I wish I hadn't. Rusty rockers, rusty fenders, spare tire well, floor pans riveted in, original motor long gone. I counted three oem bmw colors on the car and all the black primer. Car ran horriblely, had oversized weds knock off wheels. All in all it was pretty thrashed. The plus, according to the vin decoder it is an actual Tii and it had the original nose to prove it. Would be a great parts car if you could get the price low enough.

Max-

73' BMW 2002

Member # 2329

You guys on the west coast always got goodies popping up!...

It appears to me that every California household was issued -- some time in the last 25 years -- a tii project car. A few of these have been restored; most have not. No wonder they pay high taxes.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)