• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Pedal box and Pedals

Justinalreid

Hey Guys,

Doing an auto to manual (Getrag 245- 5 speed) swap on my '76 2002, and need a new pedal assembly. I'd prefer one with little rust and in overall good condition.

I live just outside of Toronto Ontario, Canada- so I'll most likely have to pay for shipping, unless you live close by.

Thanks,

Hi---i have a complete pedal box in Victoria B.C.-I just reworked 2-3 of them---thorough cleaning and fabricated covers for the weep holes--primed and painted them--As a heads up--- believe you will have a snag with the accelerator rod--it's different than a manual link--------your existing gas pedal is different than a manual,but the same as a Tii--a little longer and that changes the pivot point. I think that if you use your auto rod from the pedal box--you should be fine.Just something to check out before you install the different box---- Brent---scoyote@shaw.ca

• 1 month later...

Same pedal box if you drill the holes for your clutch cylinder---i can send you the pedal bar and pedals with good bushings---you retain your auto accelerator link to match up with your gas pedal.  I could send a template to mark and drill---or i could send you the entire assembly but only have one left here as a spare--Brent--scoyote@shaw.ca

I believe I have two or three manual pedal boxes I can let go. One was recently rebuilt and installed by Coupeking into a late car of mine. Should be turn-key and ready to install, ready with new master cylinder and all.

email me at cnr_mx@hotmail.com for questions. I am located in Southern California.

Thanks,

Ryan 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards