• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone looking for an E21 parts car?

RhodyM20

Hey all, 

So in my quest to find mudflaps for my E21, I noticed a car on craigslist in Connecticut that had them. Emailed the seller, asked if he'd sell them separate, he said no.

Went and looked at the car today hoping for a better answer, no dice. However, the car is pretty decently equipped with really nice Recaros, sport steering wheel, Alpina-look wheels, OEM wood shift knob, and a running M10 with a minor fuel leak (rotten line). 

It's also a rusty frightpig. I think I convinced the guy's wife that parting it out is the better way to go, but he wants to sell it whole. Which brings me to my next point: would any of you be interested in buying the car and selling me the mudflaps? 

I figure if you can get the price down to $800 or so, there's enough value in parts, especially if you're on the hunt for some nice Recaros. I would jump on it but I have already run out of storage space and have no where to house it.

Pics below. If you think this might be up your alley, let me know and we can put something together (possibly). 

IMG_20160227_124852_zpsp0eju6uf.jpg

IMG_20160227_124651_zpsw2nnyvt4.jpg

IMG_20160227_124517_zpscfhudngg.jpg

IMG_20160227_124504_zpsbop9ttgl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still there as far as I know. I can't buy it, don't have the space for it. Was hoping someone else could afford to have it take up space in their driveway. Seats are in phenomenal shape. 

I'm still in need of the mudflaps!

Edited by RhodyM20

I left message for guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it he didn't call back? He's a bit difficult to get a hold of. He and his wife are horse farmers and he apparently travels to build horse barns. I had to call him twice to get him on the phone.

• 4 years later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors