• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002 tii

zerg

Year:: 1973

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002 tii

Price:: 5300.00

1973 2002 tii For Sale

Verona Red, all matching numbers, not running.

Car was maintained for most of its life by Carl at LaJolla Independent.  I bought the car approx. 10 years and drove as a daily driver until head started showing signs of oil seepage.  Car has been parked for the last 4 years and garage kept.  Engine still intact and I have a rebuilt head to be included with the sale along with other odds and ends.

Exterior

Rust on normal places.  Hood, front fenders, trunk lid, lower portion on doors and rear wheel arches.  Frame rails still OK but rocker area needs attention.  No shock tower rust or structural degradation.  Paint is old and faded but not bad from 25 feet away – original (I think).  New tires installed prior to parking it. Front brakes have big brake upgrade.

Interior

Black, upgraded Recaro seats, 5 speed upgrade, no tii clock on dash (I suspect the dash was replaced in the past).  No rips in upholstery or headliner.  Missing cigarette lighter and turn signal does not work; 2 medium to large dash cracks.

VIN: 2762930

pics are here

(more pics added of engine and VIN plate)

Asking $5300.00

post-42250-0-44856000-1456845078_thumb.j

post-42250-0-65883800-1456845089_thumb.j

post-42250-0-92582900-1456845097_thumb.j

Edited by zerg