• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Info on John Pike, the crook from Mt. Clemens Michigan

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

First of all, WE wouldn't do any time in prison. The only person who would go to court is the person who is actually stupid enough to buy a super soaker and fill it with gasoline or bleach (ooooh, how about a combination of the two) and then go over to the guys house (assuming he lives in a house or building that can be accessed. Secondly, I was only making a jest, as Greg defined to point this out for you, in the hopes that RacingAli would get some of the crazy-anger out of his system. Thirdly, I am not responsible for anybody else's actions, and the beautiful thing about me getting in the trouble I am in is that I know these things for sure, because I've had to sit in court for hours on end, and all you idiots who go through life without the testicles learn how things REALLY work just sing along with Curt Cobain or some new commercialized item that Time Warner pulled out of the trash and fool yourselve's (really let yourselve's BE fooled by the media) into being so scared to do anything other than minimum that can't hold a McFrugals tea candle to a REAL situation.

I'm bored of my own point,

El

p.s. - in reality they wouldn't transfer ownership of our cars, or the felons cars to amend the damages incurred, EVER. That is the closest you have to a valid point though, I'll give you that. They might sue to have the damages ammended, but the only way the defendant would lose his 02(s) is if he was thrown in jail, then prison and had their car towed at the time of arrest, and/or no one was outside (like their wife or family) to take care of the property, and it was repo'd.

Guest Anonymous

But I've never gone to college, so I don't go to school here at SSU, and of course can't be faculty, I guess.... Gonna try to get into the California Recording Institute, and Xpression Center, then maybe GIT or RIT....

Peace in the middle east,

Elliot

Guest Anonymous

You really like your point, don't you? I don't know how to get through to your sense. Also, do you have to know an equal amount to an Elliot to be grown up? Is that what makes you grown up - law school? HAHAHAHA RobSpeed and his JB Weld shift-monster must be one of the smartest guys here, then. It's ok to be wrong, if no one was wrong, then no one would be right. :)

Guest Anonymous

oh, and I wasn't trying to claim that I knew more than those of you who actually work with the law for a living, like Buckeye_Hunter. Please Bob, if you see any spot where I need to be corrected, please let me know. I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Elliot

Guest Anonymous

but the subject lines go together, and the message text also does in a parallel conversation. You gotta be a genius to figure this out. I thought I answered your question indirectly, and parallel-ly, but in hindsight I realized it was kinda confusing. ;)

This thread is already faq'd by Reborn and I going back and forth. heh

Guest Anonymous

I am actually the green(haven't figured out which green yet)'69Tii(I'm sure everyone can figure this one out)rolling resto you might see buzzing through town. My personal trademark, three unpainted bondo patches on my Pass door. Special, yeah! Email me sometime and we could hook up.

Guest Anonymous

sv2002logo.gif

URL: http://www.sv2002.com

Well a while ago I brought some original Alpina lip flares from Germany. The ones EVERYONE is looking for. So anyway, someone on the other list was looking for a set of flares to make a mold of. I wrote him back and told him I had a set, and s fiberglass rear spoiler as well. After about two months of talking back and forth I felt I trusted him enough to do this. He said he would make me a set of molds also. So I sent them out. STUPID move by me... So he recieved them, and took pictures of his progress, showed me some other glass and carbon parts he had. I was confident that I would see the parts agian. Then all the sudden nothing he waas missing, I wrote him and he wrot back, "I am very busy" blah blah blah. So I gave him a bit more time, then nothing, he is now missing. He makes motorcycle carbon fiber small parts, and he also is into Subarus. And he is a piece of shit! I know this is my fault, but I am still pissed, these flares are rare, and I needed them. But oh well, you live and learn. But I will tell you, next time I go to Michigan, which is not too far away, I am going to find him and get my flares back, weather he has them or not!

Guest Anonymous

for some cash.

In fact I think he tried to sell Phil your spoiler.

Peoples circumstances change, perhaps he has really fu#ked up and is having a hard time being a man. Why not give him an in like " OK Dude, I am willing to forget the whole thing if you just send me my flares back." In fact I will pay shipping!>... Just a thought try to give him an out. Maybe he is dead?

Guest Anonymous

Right next door to Mt.Clements. Can you pst pics of parts. I had a similar problem..paid $44 to a web PI. People listen really good when you call them at work.