• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE- 76 2002 4 speed -Sunroof-AC Original

im3crazy

UPDATE:  3/26/2016 - Price Increase.  $10,500.

We decided to take this car further towards completion.  Added bumpers (thanks to a local 02 collector/restorer) and are awaiting a full trim kit from 2002AD they have promised to send out asap and all glass installation.

UPDATE:  FOR SALE $10,500.00 for this east coast shop-owned car when completed at this trim/finish level.  This updated price reflects our original asking price and an approximate $3,500 trim package from 2002AD and bumper restoration. We will provide all original receipts for upgrades.

Original California car in Jadegrun!   Super clean and original.

PICS LINK:  https://goo.gl/photos/Ynj227Mg7bjaLp7n6

Also on CL Baltimore    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5485254937.html

Originally owned by one of our valued customers, we've decided this ALL ORIGINAL, car is too nice to race! 

PROS:

• Running,
  • 62k miles,
  • New (last week) high quality Spies Hecker paint job to BMW Jadegrun original color spec;
  • Super clean NO DENT body (check the pics - but don't mind the dust, it's included);
  • 4 speed,
  • Sunroof, in rebuild now.
  • New head liner,
  • Original AC intact,
  • Original radio and BMW OEM speakers,
  • Cold air intake intact WEBER 32/36 (update) with manual choke,
  • Rubber is being replaced as needed.
  • We FOUND the bumpers and installed them! 
  • We have ALL the original trim, and are waiting for our 2002AD trim order to complete.

CONS:

• Interior fully intact but needs a refresh- a few tears; dash is cracked, but easily repaired. We can do the full interior if you wish for an additional cost.

We will negotiate with a prospective buyer for ANY additional work at very reasonable restoration rates!  Your call.

Asking $10,500. considering it's originally a CA car, the present body condition, original equipment, sunroof with AC, and level of completion with the upgrades.

Edited by im3crazy

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!

I have moulding clips/clamps - New, OEM

probably just enough to do 1 complete car

Let me know if needed and I'll gather them together for you

Wish I was still in Baltimore, would buy the car today !!

$ 6,000.00 ??

Nut (fka weevil)

My Claim To Fame - Worked On Harmon Fisher's Car !!! Yes the infamous 2002 F !!!

# 1 72 '02 Malaga, # 2 72 '02 Colorado, # 3 72 '02 Blue, # 4 72 '02 Malaga, # 5 72 tii, # 6 68 1602, # 17 68/76 '02 Custom Red, # 28 74 '02 Brown Metallic, 72 3.0 Csi, 73 3.0Csi, 80 735 Euro, 728 Parts Car

02Les. Thanks for that research!  I was told it was a CA car, and not surprised that there is NO rust - just didn't want to state that in the "pre-ad".  It's so clean I'm having second thoughts about moving it on, but fighting that urge!  Since we matched the stated color code I'm going to verify that it's actually JadeGrun and correct that in the ad/posts.

Dave in Baltimore

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!