• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another ebay game. What will this car get?

steve k.

@@jgerock, congratulations!  You win a bottle opener and a pair of stickers!  Please, PM me your adress and i will send them your way.

Thank you for playing,

Steve K.

Pm sent Steve.

You guys are going to hate me---I never opened that ad! I only looked at the other FAQ replies then went lower than Ryan since he had seen it.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

• Administrators
Lets say if he did guess on time and did hit the number right on the head, is there a bonus prize?  Since we are going bases off of "price is right" rules:D

I might have thrown in an extra prize. A badge, may be, but since the guess was after the auction ended, it became a moot point :) 

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Pm sent Steve.

You guys are going to hate me---I never opened that ad! I only looked at the other FAQ replies then went lower than Ryan since he had seen it.

No need to apologize, Jim, as a male you are not required to collect substantive facts before expressing an "informed opinion" on any topic or item.

Best regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)