• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Dollars

BlakeNelsonJr

In my quest to acquire a full set of perfect silver dollars, I purchased 3 full sets on E-bay/Craigslist. The 2 from E-Bay arrived the same day, and they both work great. The one that I bought on Craigslist also had a clock from an automatic (instead of the Tach). I am planning on doing a custom mount and putting it in my center console, so that isn't for sale. I do have 2 speedos, 2 tachs, and 2 dummy lights that I am willing to let go. I can sell them as sets (I have 2 extra gauge clusters as well), or I am also willing to sell them individually. I will post a picture of all of them. If you are interested, please send me a message and we will see what we can do. They are not for sale for 10 dollars, full sets go for between 150 and 200 dollars. Keep that in mind when you're making offers. I don't mind keeping them!

NOTE: The cluster in front that is fully put together is the one that I am keeping. I refinished it and polished it up and woo, it looks pretty!

post-49433-0-97771900-1458065094_thumb.j

Edited by BlakeNelsonJr

Blake Nelson

503-819-9657

Pacific Northwest (Portland)

1976 2002 - 1981 320i