• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S14 motor and 265 5 speed trans

rstclark

Have a friend looking to put together an unusual car with a S14  e30 M3 motor and accompanying 265 tranny

The tranny can be an overdrive or a dogleg.  Also interested in  a limited slip differential  in a gear ratio to go with the tranny ie. performance 410 if overdrive.

Prefer a motor and trans in good condition but will consider rebuilding if necessary

I have a S14 mated to a 265 dogleg. Reported to be freshly rebuilt by Metric Mechanics (everything looks nice and shiny inside with initial start-up grease but never filled with oil). Unfortunately it comes with a project car. The car has some nice goodies as well, Willwood brakes (front and rear), adjustable coil-overs and shocks, oversize sway bars. Chipped motronic and (reported) freshly rebuilt LSD (also from MM). No interior and rear shelf cut to fit roll cage so lots of work to finish the project. I am aware that S14 engines are pretty rare these days so don't expect any bargains. I'm guessing $20K could pull me away from this car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...