• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

like it. Great work guys!!

eurotrash

Like the upcoming events tab on the right...the newness will take me some time to get used to. I usually view new content as my FAQ landing page. Guess that will be resolved in due time.

Thanks for all you do Steve K, it's much appreciated.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

It's not too bad, I don't like the google ad after each first post though, that is annoying....

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

13 hours ago, eurotrash said:

like the changes!!!  the  "+ Create" button up top is niiiiiice..   was that there before??

12512409_10154044838239568_1973797373420859246_n.jpg

7 hours ago, Harv said:

Very nice update!

john

image.jpeg

What are these HUGE pictures?

02tii 2751928 (2582)

14 hours ago, adawil2002 said:

Like the upcoming events tab on the right...the newness will take me some time to get used to. I usually view new content as my FAQ landing page. Guess that will be resolved in due time.

Thanks for all you do Steve K, it's much appreciated.

Yes.  The new content page was my landing page also.  Not liking the new look of that option.  Hard to follow,  especially on a mobile device.  Just want the old forum style list of posts.

2xM3

Not digging this new format. To me it seems like a step backwards. Sorry. 

Anthony

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1972 2002 Atlantik

Bunch of old airhead BMW motorcycles

I like most of it. 

I don't like the tags in written form on the thread list page.  I liked the tags in icon form, it was much easier to scan the topics, with the tags in written form, your eye now bounces back and forth while going down the list.

'72 2002Tii Inka   2760698
'65 Porsche 356SC

• Administrators
3 hours ago, mlytle said:

Yes.  The new content page was my landing page also.  Not liking the new look of that option.  Hard to follow,  especially on a mobile device.  Just want the old forum style list of posts.

I actually really like the new Activity Stream. Especially since you can create custom ones to show the data you want.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

19 hours ago, Jim_75Sahara said:

I have got to learn more about your Pastelblau F-bomb wannabe, Jason. :rolleyes:

you do realize that 'wannabe' is typically percieved as a derogatory statement.. right, Jim?  :P

It's coming along.  Lots of used parts coming in this week. Keeping it cheap, but effective. 

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I miss having each Regional Forum be it's own forum, not a Sub-Forum of Regional Forums. That just makes it a pain to quickly see if anyone has posted or not.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2