• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

like it. Great work guys!!

eurotrash

11 hours ago, steve k. said:

I actually really like the new Activity Stream. Especially since you can create custom ones to show the data you want.

i did create custom filter, but the way the content is laid out is harder to follow.

2xM3

I really like the custom filters.  I created one and set as my default so i can go directly there from the home page.  You can toggle between single line/detail mode but it's not threaded.  Wish there was an easier way to go to the 2002 forum without having to go home->forums->'02 General discussion

Love that you can drag/drop pictures now.  

Also thank you for not breaking all the old links, even from a google search.  

Photo Jan 01, 5 06 23 PM.jpg

On March 29, 2016 at 4:18 AM, JohnH said:

What are these HUGE pictures?

Jason and I were trying out the new picture post feature. 

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

16 hours ago, Harv said:

Jason and I were trying out the new picture post feature. 

John

I had feared it was some kind of signature picture, a bit like the one you are showing now! I'm not a fan of those. They just take up valuable screen estate. Sorry.

02tii 2751928 (2582)

On 3/30/2016 at 5:40 AM, Posaune said:

Wish there was an easier way to go to the 2002 forum without having to go home->forums->'02 General discussion

I just put the General Discussion page up in my bookmarks bar.  One click and I am in.  

I sort of  miss the avatars next to the names on the main page, but am getting used to them being round, rather than rectangular.

I was nervous about the coming changes, but it has been a smooth transition for me.

So far, I have not figured out how to place images within the text while posting, but hopefully it is still possible.

Pulling them off my computer without having to use PhotoBucket is a big improvement.  With PB, I have to make sure the account is up and running with the photos there, or they disappear from old posts I made and you see a yawning kitten.  I actually filled one PB account with nothing but 2002 pics and had to start another, so direct deposit of photos is way easier than bouncing between PB accounts looking for photos to add.

Good work Steve.

MUCH appreciated!

Tom

• Administrators

4 hours ago, '76Mintgrun'02 said:

So far, I have not figured out how to place images within the text while posting, but hopefully it is still possible.

Once you pull the image to the Attachment box and it finishes uploading, place the cursor within the body of your message where you want the image and just click on the image and it will be added there. Double-click on it and you will get more options.

packages-0192626001358745467.jpg

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, Jason. No disrespect intended. -_-

Dene now has a forlorn 02 that he is rehabilitating as well. His is a late model Fjord with lots of surface rust/patina. Mike Self had been after the owner to fix it up or sell it. Mike had watched it deteriorate on the man's driveway for quite a few years. 

Edited by Jim_75Sahara

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz