• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M10 engine 2.0

dyelightning

4 hours ago, m-tuner said:

i have a low milage e-12 factory rebuilt exchange motor. or i can build any thing you need, Bruce M-tuner building race motors sience 1968  20flyinghorses@msn.com

What would the price be on the factory rebuilt with e12 head? I was looking to modify slightly more than stock. I am running 38/38 Stahl header, soon to go dual sidedraft or efi 

icon-1.jpg

4 hours ago, MalagaGorilla said:

I have one that I'm about to pull from my car.  I suspect the PO rebuilt it because of how clean it is, how well it runs, and all the new rubber in the bay.  I'm located in SF, will prob pull the engine next weekend.  600 sound fair?

image.jpg

That sounds good to me, any smoke on accel or decel? Also if you don't mind me asking, what was the reason for the engine being pulled? 

icon-1.jpg

No smoke whatsoever, doesnt burn oil, or leak anything significant.  Like I said im pretty sure it was recently rebuilt, I just dont have documentation so I cant justify asking rebuilt prices. Its in my DD and im just not a fan of carbs for a DD so im going the M42 route(sacrilege!!).  Its still in the car which runs perfectly well if you want to come check it out before I drop it, the one caveat is that I already drained the oil so bring 4 qts with you ;)

Forgot to mention, it has an e12 head also.