• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Center Console Speaker Panel

steve k.

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, bmwbob89 said:

Is this what you need? There are a couple of cracks that will need some glue and on of the mounts needs repaired. You can't see the cracks in the picture but you can see the part where one of the 4 clips is damaged. 

I have one in similar condition, was looking for something close to original shape, but my stile is a bit different. The bezel does not go all the way around.  What is the size of the big opening?  Mine was enlarged for an 80s radio

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting that their pic shows no taper/upside down trapezoid shape...

Steve, I have an all metal one, not plastic; came with a Blaupunkt CR-2010 am/fm/cassette installed, so maybe late 70's?.... 5 1/8" x 1 11/16" opening, 5 1/8" centers for holes for radio "shafts"........8" acrosss top, 7.5 across bottom, 8.5 tall.

7.5 x4.75 oval metal mesh face; speaker only says 110-1.007  8ohms  Japan  (no mfg.) Metal trapezoid is black with a vinyl look coating...mesh oval is just black painted. Pm with email if you'd like pictures and price. Very nice, clean condition.

Dave V. in NC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...