• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 Project in Cranston, RI

Mark92131

I saw this ad and thought I would pass it along.  A 1975 BMW 2002 in primer over partial interior.  No pictures, not running, needs assembly to finish.  Owner taking offers.

NM/NA,

Mark92131

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/5526803431.html

Original Ad

I am selling an unfinished project car. It has nearly everything needed to be running and driving. I have multiple 2002's and am looking to get rid of this one to clear up space in my garage. Fully rebuilt original m10 with a 4 speed manual transmition. Fully shaved bay in primer and tucked harness for a clean look. the car is 95% rust free and the bodywork is nearly finished. It only needs a front passenger fender and some cleaning up of the rear panel as far as the body goes. The distributor and some final wiring is all that is needed to be done before it can be started. I have another 2002 that I am currently restoring and don't have time or space for both projects. I have front seats and door cards but no carpet. they are getting hard to find in this clean of condition. Having owned multiple of these, I have tons of extra rare parts and performance parts that can be sold with the car. Come take a look at it and make a reasonable offer. I am motivated to sell but am not going to give it away. Text me @ 401-225-1600 email me for pictures and info.

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)