• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 in La Jolla, CA

Mark92131

I saw this ad and thought I would pass it along.  A 1974 BMW 2002 in Malaga over Tan interior.  Recent work at La Jolla Independent, nice early bumpers, need paint, owner asking $5500.

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5528555694.html

00303_40MyWQrh9DW_600x450.jpg

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Guest 1975o2

In the ad it says this could be a show car with new paint and an engine detail. Yeah right. There was some surface rust in the usual places nothing too crazy. The rear bumper was crumpled in a bit on the drivers side and the front bumper was lose on the drivers side. Lots of dings and body work needed. Looks like it had been in an accident in front and rear, probably minor but worth noting. You could fit two or three fingers between the hood and the body it was pretty bent up. The seats are faded, there was some cracking in the rear seats. Drivers seat was loose. Dash is cracked badly. Someone with lots of free man hours could make this thing great again like Donald Trump, but not being able to do most of the work on my own, it would turn it into a huge money pit for me.  Just wanted to help anyone looking across the country.