• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD - 13X5.5 Ronal Kleeblatt's

ibjettin

These are newly powder coated 13X5.5 Ronal Kleeblatt's  with new Kumho 185/70 tires. Also included are lug nuts and BMW center caps (although not Ronal caps, they do fit) 

I am asking $1,000

I prefer a local sale since I do not want to ship, although I can deliver to Brisbane on May 7th

20160411_133943.jpg

20160411_133950.jpg

20160411_133957.jpg

20160416_102625.jpg

20160416_102753.jpg

20160424_120957.jpg

Edited by ibjettin

The center caps look like standard BMW ones.  I've had issues trying to find caps that will fit my powdercoated Kleeblatt wheels.  Please share the type of caps you are using.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

On April 24, 2016 at 3:37 PM, ray_ said:

Lovely wheels! GLWS!

Thank you! 

On April 25, 2016 at 5:22 PM, eastsidebimmer said:

Did these come from the car that Barry owned?

No, I bought them from someone that had a 700. He had them powder coated but decided to stick with the 12" wheels

On April 25, 2016 at 5:46 PM, jgerock said:

The center caps look like standard BMW ones.  I've had issues trying to find caps that will fit my powdercoated Kleeblatt wheels.  Please share the type of caps you are using.

These are the standard BMW caps. They did fit tight but I sanded the powder coating a bit and slightly bent in the tabs on the caps. 

Edited by ibjettin

On April 25, 2016 at 10:14 PM, ibjettin said:

Thank you! 

These are the standard BMW caps. They did fit tight but I sanded the powder coating a bit and slightly bent in the tabs on the caps. 

Thanks for your advice. I did what you wrote and my caps are now in place. Hope they stay there!   Congrats on selling your set. They are very nice.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hi Jim,

I have a similar set of Ronal Kleeblatts and I used the same type of BMW caps on mine.  My wheels weren't powder coated (just blasted and painted).  The caps fit well, but I ended up loosing a couple over time.  I eventually took a little dab of that epoxy putty that you mix together like clay and pressed a little bit on the hub cap and inner rim to hold the caps in place better.  Never lost another cap after that.  The epoxy can then later be easily removed if you want to take off one of the caps.  I will try to take a picture to show you what I'm talking about.  

John

Edited by JohnS

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Here's the pics of what I was talking about with the epoxy putty to hold the caps on.  Also a picture of one of my wheels.  I need to refinish them again because the Wurth clear coat yellowed after a little over a year.   Pissed me off that I need to redo them again so soon.  Maybe powercoat next time.

Cheers,

John

Kleeblatt (1).JPG

Kleeblatt (3).JPG

Kleeblatt (4).JPG

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️