• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 - Washington DC

JD2002

Tyson's corner (outside of DC)  $8000

Looks decent if it truly has no rust.  It's also an "M" version... For those that don't know its the fastest version ever made!  

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5555279641.html

00909_6R16RISpOx0_600x450.jpg

Also my first post.  I figured I would give back.  Im looking for something for myself and I have found this forum helpful.  I know some people aren't so happy with people posting listings, but if people didn't do this why would this section even exist?  Im sure its helpful to someone.  And Im sure this post will help someone. 

Edited by JD2002

I guess it is good to post here.  Flipper.  Here is the other car which is also posted.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5555280182.html

Bought for $5,500

Selling for $8,000 + $4,000 = $12,000.  

Well at least whoever is going to look at it knows what they paid and can low ball them. 

Who knew that a car wash and some black electric tape increases a price by over double.

Edited by JD2002

On 4/25/2016 at 10:54 AM, JD2002 said:

Also my first post.  I figured I would give back.  Im looking for something for myself and I have found this forum helpful.  I know some people aren't so happy with people posting listings, but if people didn't do this why would this section even exist?  Im sure its helpful to someone.  And Im sure this post will help someone. 

Hey JD2002,

thanks for the positive input to the website. ALL of your points are valid. If I had the time I would do some of these posts, too. For now I will settle with adding to the repairs/ideas, etc sections.

Also, you have piqued my curiosity on the whole "M version" thing. So see, you are making a positive contribution to the site, again! 

Life is short, enjoy the ride!
L'Ultimo Ciclista, 200Km race, Nove Colli 2012

1976 Mint Grun

Philip