• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB pressure valve for kugelfischer

Spampi51

If you're talking about the pressure maintenance valve (faces windshield, located on the back of the pump / return side) - Try Gus Pfister at Pacific Fuel Injection or Hans at H&R Fuel Injection. Google them for contact info. They might have these. If they have the O ring that goes behind it, let me know! I need one of those, and they appear to be somewhat special, with regard to size / shape. 

UPDATE: I just left a voice message for Gus, and I'll ask him about the valve, when he calls me back! :) I've done a fair amount of business with him over the years, and if I can get him to part with a valve, I'll let you know. He may not want to sell such a hard to find pc… but you never know!

Thanks!

Edited by wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

That's a good idea. I don't know why it wouldn't work, in a pinch. You could even hide it under the car, so things look original. On the early cars with plastic runners, the valve damn near hits the #1 intake banana. It's a source of consternation for me every time I have to mess with the runner or the hose. Even thought about removing and heating up #1 and pressing an indentation in it, to accommodate the valve a little better. 

IMG_1410.JPG

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com