• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A minute of Silence for this 68 2002.

MOJOJOY

Crappy.  Always liked/loved/lusted the look of that car.  Good to hear you're OK!

Time to get the daughter to start helping on the next one.  I'm guessing my daughter is about the same age, and I'm trying (TRYING) to get her to help on my 'little car' (73 with an Abby Kadaby doll stuffed to the left of the gauges).  Slowly and surely. 

Keep us posted on the next one!

Yeah man, that does stink! Shit man, i'm happy you're ok considering where the crash happened!!!! Knew you were late for a reason, couldn't have imagined that!!

71 2002

85 M635

89 327is

98 M3

Noooooooo.....!!!!   :wacko:

This is truly sad news.  No 02 - well, no classic car - deserves this fate.  But especially not this particular 02.
Much as I'm big on "stock & original", I've always admired your cool little 2002.  So much attitude and the colour combo is nothing short of perfect!
I'm sorry she's no longer with us....

Well... guess we're all lucky that you at least are still with us, so you can build another awesome 02 which we can all envy you for!   ;)

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

Dang!  Sorry to see yet another irreplaceable '02 totaled--they ain't making any more (the Mobile Tradition tii excepted).  At least you're OK--you're irreplaceable too.  I live in constant fear that something like that is gonna happen to mine, but I drive it anyway.  2002s aren't meant to be garage queens, so I'll take my chances and be extra vigilant.  Your '68 has some unique-to-1968 parts, so make sure you identify those to other '68 owners.  Again, my sympathies--always liked that two toned combination.                                             Cheers                                                                                                                                                                                                         Mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite