• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 2002 auction on 15May16 in NH

joe18d

More info on the car.   I believe I am the 4th owner. The story goes that a guy in western NH bought it from the original owner in Ca 15 years ago and used it sparingly. & I bought it from the guy that he sold it to, no New England winters or salt exposure. The car has 79K on the odometer and that seems correct for the appearance of the car. The top end of the engine at the very least has been done, no smoke on decel, starts and runs great, it has a new Weder 36 that still needs some adjusting for the choke and new exhaust that also needs an adjustment due to a rattle that comes and goes. Original 4-speed, seats have been reupholstered with black cloth centers, matching front and rears. Dash has a small chunk missing near the glove box and a couple of cracks. I have been looking for a replacement but no luck. Inka is the original color and the vin:2586005. It is a very solid car and I have not been able to find any rust / rot or bondo. The underside is cleaner than any other 2002 I have ever seen. The suspension, brakes and driveline otherwise all appear stock and in good shape. It has a new Pioneer CD player, speakers and the fog lights were also recently added (fog lights are clamp on's) no holes were drilled in the front bumper. I can forward pictures to any interested party but have not had any luck posting them here.

Thanks, Joe