• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 Automatic - $12000 Portland CL

repoman

If I had the money, I would buy this, but I don't, so I am passing it along....simply beautiful!

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5578646880.html

VIN# 4281239

I'm downsizing my living space and my vehicles and so need to sell my baby. I bought it in 2011 and I believe I'm the third owner. This is the only 2002 this color in town (Taiga, professionally repainted in 2001 - I have the records from the previous owner) and always turns heads and gets lots of smiles and compliments.

In the time I've had it I've put maybe 7,000 miles on it, and in that time I've replaced:

brakes
muffler
alternator
carburetor
ignition coil
tires

AND have had the engine completely rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago. It's in super solid shape and very fun to drive. I would love to see it go to someone who loves it as much as I do.

Comes with two studded BMW tires/wheels, a Yakima roof rack (not currently installed), and a battery charger and cables that came with the car but I've never needed.

Contact me with any questions or to come check it out. I'm often free in the evenings and can usually find time on the weekends with some advance notice. I can also give you the link to a Dropbox folder with more pictures. Thanks!

Jacquie 503-704-0423

4281239 tiaga OR.jpg

Edited by repoman

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's

God do I love Taiga. Car would be the bomb w/a 5 spd conversion, chrome bumpers and different rims, IMHO. Seems like a very good value considering the current mkt.

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams