• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: How many 02s have you totaled?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

some were squares, some round, and yes...some were Tii's (but badly rusted). Never gotten hit or hit anyone in an 02...hope I never do..these things aren't to safe.

Brandon

'74 Tii

'73 Tii

'72 2002 - current parts car

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

yikes: just thinking about it bumms me out. I guess racing is one thing, race cars are a different animal. In fact, because it is raining tofday, and the locals dpnt know how to drive in the rain, i am leaving the Inka indoors and exposing the 325 to the masses. Dont need a rear-ending /car-life ending experience. I have never totalled a car of any kind- guess i have been lucky. Should have a carcass count buut for the watchful angel.

Guest Anonymous

I got a chance to buy a run-down, one owner, 1971 series II Malaga, no sunroof, back in 1984. It was solid - rare for a Michigan car. I spent a lot of time and effort putting it back together - new factory engine w/weber, tii distributor, Ansa exhaust, new shocks struts, E30 alloys, racing seats, Personal wheel, H-4s, new carpet, console, all new paint, including front fenders, doors, door brakes, chrome, bumpers, grills, and all new rubber. Looked great. Spent nearly $10K on it, as I recall. Pre-internet, such things were really difficult.

The paint and heavy work (engine install, suspension) I sent out. Much of the exterior chrome and interior work I did myself.

It's still regularly driven around Ann Arbor, MI, so I hear.

Delia