• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Tii

Just now, Conserv said:

Useful information!  Too bad the seller is such an....

Regards,

Steve

He's cool in person, I thought this ad has got to be all made up since there are no pictures, no documentation, no list of parts, no for sale price. But it feels all true. Just really not documented well. Kept asking specifically about each component in the motor and he has an answer but it gets super technical about custom billet pistons and thousandths over bore and minimum clearance this and that, like way over the top. He says he is used to building one off parts for engines where piece don't exist anymore... a Could be a great opportunity for the right person since the motor work looks legit. He said he did have pictures of the rebuild...

I talked to Craig about the car aswell when his ad first went up... He sure does love to talk but he did sound like he knew what he was talking about... That said I did make him an offer via PM and during our phone conversation he would not name a price for the car but did hint that he expects an offer around $20k for a car of this quality. 

74 sahara M42