• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW 2002 for sale in Southern Ontario (Canada)

kprocyk

Folks for sale 1976 2002 California car is very solid and rust free condition. Car is a runner and driver that needs paint and some TLC. Car is located in Southern Ontario and includes many parts to restore and keep this classic on the road for years. Looking for $5000 US or $6500 Canadian. Please contact me with any questions.This is a great start for a restoration or drive it as is. Windshield is currently out but a windshield and gasket will be included in the sale. Engine was rebuilt in the late eighties and runs very good, the seats are from a '73 '02 and are in nice condition, the original fronts are included. Also have '70 chrome bumpers and brackets that can be included in the deal. Please email me with any questions, don't email me to rip on the car, it is an honest runner/driver that does need some clean-up and work which is reflected in the price. As anything in life the price is negotiable and flexible. 

thumb_IMG_0672_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0673_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0687_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0688_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0680_1024.jpg

Edited by kprocyk

• 4 years later...