• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Center chrome seat belt holder-Found one!

Fritz1602

Found one! Thanks to 02Again!

As the title states. I am looking for the chrome center seat belt holder that sits on top of the emergency brake handle. I believe these where available on 68-73 models. It's for the front seat belts.  Please contact me if you have one and also pricing. Thank you!

Edited by Fritz1602

1968 BMW 1600-2

It might be a narrower window than '68-'73 but there are a few out there.  Neither my very early '70 (September 8, 1969) nor my very late '72 (July 10, 1972) had these; and I'm confident I've never seen one on any '73.  So were they used between those '69 and '72 dates, or before the '69 date?

Good luck,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

8 hours ago, Conserv said:

It might be a narrower window than '68-'73 but there are a few out there.  Neither my very early '70 (September 8, 1969) nor my very late '72 (July 10, 1972) had these; and I'm confident I've never seen one on any '73.  So were they used between those '69 and '72 dates, or before the '69 date?

Good luck,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I just took a shot at the range in years. I'm not sure which years this holder was standard equipment. I have a 1968 1600-2 and like the look of the chrome holder. When I bought my car it didn't have this holder either. I know they pop up on Ebay once in a while but haven;t seen one in a while. I see that 02Again has one. Hopefully my hunt won't last much longer. Thanks for your input. 

Demetri:)

1968 BMW 1600-2