• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone looking for a tii?

Jim_75Sahara

Karl Hendrickson of Yellow Springs, OH is putting his 1973 Malaga tii up for sale. Earlier I had mentioned this on the Facebook RGB page. Soon, he will be placing an ad in the FAQ classifieds as well. So, the VIN is 2762709. It was built in October of 1972. It was purchased by Karl in 2000. This tii is a four-speed manual with a numbers-matching engine. It is a non-a/c, non-sunroof car. It came from the factory in Sahara with a tobacco interior. A previous owner had it repainted in Malaga and swapped in a black interior. Karl has a spare tobacco interior to go with this car, btw. Mechanically it is quite sound and has received very good care with Karl. He has always kept it garaged. The paint job is showing its age, however. The paint is cracking, though I could not detect any obvious rust spots. It has its original wheels and wheel covers. Asking price: $23K.

Karl can be contacted at  #937-610-8287 or at email:  a54atii@gmail.com. 

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 7 months later...

Barney Toler in Austin, TX is the new owner of this tii. Karl's former car is currently being restored. The paint color is yet to be determined. After seeing the Golf '72 2002 that Barney restored, I am eager to see how this tii turns out. The tii was produced with a Sahara paint job, but along the way some one painted it Malaga. Now that paint job is kaput...

Edited by Jim_75Sahara

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors