• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E24 6series seats

tonybeemer

I have good clean driver condition rear seats with arm rest .. It looks great in the back of the 2002 or simply change out the seats in your e24  its black in color no tears or cracks looks great for a driver asking $300 or resonable offer ., located in SoCal la,sgv,sfv,oc pick up preferred as shipping might be much .. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I honestly wouldn't know how much shipping would cost ., it's pretty heavy when it's all together., if you know of a cheaper way to send it out then that would be best but I would just go to the post office and get a quote which I'm assuming it will be in the $100 dollar area give or take .. 

Just an FYI, you can ship it on a greyhound bus. They just put in on with the luggage. Cheapest way to ship large heavy items. It just has to be dropped off and picked up at a greyhound station. 

Edited by Neildo11

74 sahara M42 

• 4 weeks later...