• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 for 1 tii special, 50K for both.

Gordon

Not mine, no affiliation, etc....  Just 50K for both, what a special since both cars haven't been on the road in 30 years and it will need everything you can think of to get a car back on the road that has been sitting for 30 years.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/5660065852.html

The 73 ceylon tii looks to be a 72 model since it has plastic induction pipes. By the looks of the Ceylon car, I think it has 113K instead of 13K.  Since they are in the salt belt, look closely for rust.

00u0u_bvXOmnlU4qN_600x450.jpg

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

38 minutes ago, catlincustoms said:

He has wanted $50k for a long time

And by 2020, he may get $50K -- although I predict at $30K (1972) and $20K (1974).  This assumes the economy continues to expand un-abated!

No firewall notch on the round taillight, which further confirms Gordon's point.  So it's a 1972 model, probably manufactured prior to April 1972.  The Ceylon is, at least currently, a hot color.  The Granatrot metallic is, at least currently, not so hot a color!

Not a snorkel in sight, however, and the upholstery on both cars looks pretty good -- but, like Gordon, I don't buy the mileage claims.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)