• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002tii

catlin

Hey FAQ
I recently picked this up with the hopes of restoring it as I go and keeping it as a long term project, but I realize I can not afford that or will have the time for it for a few years. 

The car runs and drives and stops, and runs pretty well. I have driven it a few times around the block but do not want to push it hard because it has been sitting in a garage for the last 7 or 8 years by previous owner. 
Mostly everything is there. All the lights are working and signals are functional, the door cards are all there in good condition with no holes. 

The rust is pretty bad on the car. There are holes in rockers, and the front nose, as well as the spare tire well which is about non existent. I have another spare tire well to be welded into its place. There is quite a bit of rust as well under the car, but there are not any holes or anything huge. The frame itself looks to be in good nick. I took some pictures and will use some pictures from previous owner. 

The brakes stick a little.

The paint is Malaga, but was done while ago really poorly, but It protected it at least. 

The car is numbers matching, I can't get a picture of the engine VIN real well, but I can see that it is correct. 

I have a book of records going back to 1985

The body is straight 

The wheels pictured will not come with car, I will have the same ones soon but they will be painted gold and will need to be fixed later. I also stock 02 wheels if you prefer.

This car is in need of a restoration. You can drive it a little for now but it will need some attention. 
I want this car to go to a good home and I would like to know where it ends up to maybe check up on because I really wanted to keep it for myself and restore it.
More pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0ZI_U-MpB9OSjY3YTVMWG9WZmc
Body pictures soon. 
If you have any questions let me know, you can email, text, or call. 
$10,000
Thanks
Sean Catlin

IMG_1969.JPG

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_20160718_184215.jpg

IMG_20160718_184223.jpg

IMG_20160718_184239.jpg

IMG_20160718_184245.jpg