• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Chicago 1971 Roundie FS - PRICE LOWERED

2001f4s

I have a new to me 1971 Roundie 4-Speed for sale.  Originally a New Mexico car so almost rust free.  The car is a very solid straight driver that runs, shifts and drives well.  Body is straight and is an excellent candidate for restoration or drive as is.  

Only rust issue is the driver side rocker and I believe that this can be patched.  otherwise rust free example.  All glass is good,  Weber Carb and Electronic ignition installed.  Ireland Engineering strut braces front and rear, stainless steel brake lines in front.  Front has dual brake line setup.  Brakes renewed.  Optima battery.  Extra parts included. 

I bought this car with the idea of working on an easy resotration, and now realize that life is too busy, and my garage is too full to have another project.  Please feel free to call or e-mail with questions.  I can take more photos as needed.  $5,850.00/Offers

Happy to help with logisitics, etc.

Scott

Videos:

IMG_2161.mov

IMG_2144.mov

IMG_2142.JPG

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2158.JPG