• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpina 16x7/8 Staggered Wheels - SOLD

oh2ryan

For sale:

Original Alpina wheels in 16 x 7 and 16 x 8 staggered fitment. The final offset of all wheels is et28. 

These wheels are incredibly rare and are NLA from Alpina now. 

Installed are Yokohama S Drive tires with 2000 miles on them. 195/45 and 215/40.

The wheels will come as pictured, open lug with hub caps. They were painted gold three years ago and could easily be stripped down and redone in a more original finish. They balanced out perfectly, I have never had an issue with a wobble or vibration. One of the 8 inch wheels appeared to have been professionally repaired with a small weld from what I remember years back when installing tires, but again, no issues with balance or vibration. I will include the black motor sport racing lug nuts, lock and key if desired, and also a pair of thin spacers (2-3mm). They can only be used if you run these open lug as they're extended lug nuts and stick out past the face of the wheel by 5mm. 

They are priced according to condition and I am firm on the price. I really do not mind storing them as they're only going to go up in value. I prefer to see things used on another build however. Here is your chance to own one of the rarest set of Alpina wheels out there. 

They are being removed from my 1974 S14 swapped 2002 as seen in the photo. 

I will ship, at your expense and at the exact shipping cost. I will remove tires to save on shipping at no cost to you, but tires come free so no discount will be applied if that option is selected.

Ryan

SOLD $2,600 FIRM SOLD
-NO TRADES-

Located in S. San Jose, CA 95118

IMG_5358 2.JPG

IMG_5648.JPG

IMG_5649.JPG

IMG_5646.JPG

IMG_5650.JPG

Edited by RCM3

-Ryan

02/02 Z8 Jet Black