• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: "M2" S14 equipped 2002 or 2002 Turbo Tribute

inquisitive

Long story short, it's time to own one of my dream cars in one of two iterations :). I've owned a few 02's over the years and I am now ready to take the plunge and throw some cash at one of these "ultimate" iterations. 

I am looking for a well sorted, rust free, CA smog exempt car. If an M2, I'll take any color other than Malaga, Red, and Black. Would love a Polaris Silver or Chamonix White Turbo tribute.

Thanks in advance! 

-Art 

www.instagram.com/drivingwhileawesome

1 minute ago, inquisitive said:

I know!!! Spaced! The one week I didn't check BAT...

It really should have sold for a wee bit more given how much factory stuff and how rust free it was. However it was Monterey Week when BAT chose to list it. Poor timing IMHO with all the other auctions going on the same week. But it could not have gone to a better new owner. Simon Pagenaud 2016 Indy Car Champion. Super chill and nice guy in person.

But what do I know

15 hours ago, conkitchen said:

It really should have sold for a wee bit more given how much factory stuff and how rust free it was. However it was Monterey Week when BAT chose to list it. Poor timing IMHO with all the other auctions going on the same week. But it could not have gone to a better new owner. Simon Pagenaud 2016 Indy Car Champion. Super chill and nice guy in person.

Yeah, lot's of distractions that week... 

That's epic that it went to Pagenaud. Very cool. 

www.instagram.com/drivingwhileawesome

• 1 month later...