• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the 'm2' on ebay...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

and wondered too. I have heard that many high dollar ebay auction end numbers do not truly reflect the actual purchase price because of many reasons. Most common reason is a bogus high bid. I would need to see the paper trail on this car- but sales price and registration value are often different. Sometimes you never know the previous sales price . I guess market value will prevail. I would want a pre-purchase check out of this car and its engine- that would probably run a couple hundred bucks. Car like this should have an appraisal anyway- if it is as valuable as the numbers reflect.

Guest Anonymous

the car for $18k. He was probably trying to protect his purchase price. We will probably see it for sale soon again on the bay.

Guest Anonymous

If that one is worth 22k mine is worth 32k. Anytakers?

73 malaga with a crazy canuck interior. Hehe, actually it's not even finished yet, but its better!!