• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any 240z drivers here..what are your opinions?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

When hunting for a "classic" sporty type car.. I searched and searched and drove many different cars (MG's to alfas, cortinas, mustangs etc etc) and My two favorites were 240Z's and 2002's

I ALMOST bought a 72 240Z....

Guest Anonymous

I owned a 72 for about a year. Loved the car but had

to sell.It is the only car I made money on.

My car was original except for the sloted mag wheels.

The Z is faster than a 2002 but did not seem to handle

as well.I only got 15-20 mpg. Look out for rust.

Buy it. The 240Z is alot of car for little money.

Guest Anonymous

. . . I grew up on the NC coast and a buddy of mine bought a new one in the early 70's . . . granted he might not have taken the best care . . . but in less than two years it had rust everywhere and had actually rusted complete through in a lot of places . . . but what a blast to drive!!

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.reactionresearch.com/automotive.html

It's a convertable 250 gto knockoff with a sb chevy conversion. Should be wicked fast. It's a pretty cool project but it's not for the purist at heart! In my friends case, he has owned his since he was 16 and put something rediculas like 300,000 miles over what the car had when he got it 15 years ago and he wants to keep it forever. It's main problem was rust and the kit covers up most of what needs to be fixed so it fits for him...

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

come out with a "new" 240Z in the last couple years? I thought i read they produced a limited number of new 240s to celebrate something or other. I think they may have added some new technology to make the car even better. Or maybe i am just dreaming. . If i had the room and the chance- i would be all over that 240 as described. Very fun cars - good lookin' too.

Guest Anonymous

I have a 72 240 as well as a 280zx and a SR20 powered 510. I just recently got into the 2002's, but the 240 is a great car. It is very fun to drive even stock, but if you want more there are plenty of aftermarket suppliers, or you can just go to junkyard and pick parts off of a later model. Very fun, fast, reliable car.

Guest Anonymous

...in Dublin, CA! I saw it today and it is absolutely gorgeous with probably $50K invested...and it's going for $23K w/custom Corvette 327 motor and the best of the best in all departments (suspension, brakes, etc.). I wish I could afford it!

Coop