• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Smog check hell (just venting).

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Cool, another Sonoma County 02er. Wasn't me in the Sahara on 101. What year is your 2002?

I think we should have Sonoma County 2002 get together one of these days!

Guest Anonymous

Cool, another Sonoma County 02er. Wasn't me in the Sahara on 101. What year is your 2002?

I think we should have Sonoma County 2002 get together one of these days!

Guest Anonymous

Mine is a '69 1600-2. Yet to discover exactly what green it is though. I know the green is not original, it seems to be the medium green, almost like a british racing green. In fact, Zenon (on this board) has a pic on his posts with a green car exactly my color. Any rate, it has a '72Tii engine, 5 speed and many other upgrades I have done. As all cars, its a work in progress. Takes time though as I commute to SF in it everyday. I can't tell you how much I love my commute now. I have only had Nadine "the green bean" for about 5 months now.

I have also seen a dark green '02 in RP. Anyone we may know.

Guest Anonymous

Personally I think that is a great idea. I know that would give me my first chance to meet some people in person. Getting to club events on weekends are tough for me personally. I wanted to attend the not so 49 mile drive but was unable.