• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpina wheel arch flares got the final price ...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

a north america shop location. i wonder if anyone has access to a shop and materials that would allow a guest master to make the molds and a basis for production. . I could send you plane tickets to get you over here out of maybe Madrid, certainly Paris/Frankfut/Heathrow/. Does Lufthansa fly into Portugal? I need a Lufthansa link to a UAL European gateway airport. That could be my contribution to the effort. Have to review the math to see costs: you would probably fly business class across the pond- economy within europe. Have to see if that is feasible. Or, maybe i should fly over and "mule" the prototypes. The final work product probably needs an entire individual container: D -4 size( any cargo guys ut there?)( i need to find out what they charge for weight/volume, for molds and samples. Although I have perfect corners, that i am really reluctant to mess with, I also have always wanted those subtle Alpina fenders.