• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lee's M2 offset engine mount plates

kris

I picked these 2002 M2 engine mount mounting plates up from Lee @ Massive earlier in my M2 project, but didn't end up using them.  Included is a new engine mount BMW part 11819057213.  These are not the complete M2 engine mounts, as Lee didn't have those available when I inquired.  Instead, you get the plates and would need to remove the extension from an old engine mount and weld it onto the base plate (for the passenger side), and simply cut/weld the S-shaped bracket on the base plate for the driver side.

$90 USD SOLD shipped in Canada or the US (48 states) for everything in the first pic.  Other pic is credit to Lee from a pic he linked me to when I bought the plates

M2 engine mount parts.jpg

M2EngineMounts_6.jpg

Edited by kris

70 M2 2.5L 

2 hours ago, jamesnutter50 said:

why do you need this with an m2 ? I am going to be doing an m2 this year so could be interested 

To help improve the weight balance and to help with header fitment (to avoid hitting the idle arm on the passenger side). Engine is set back by 1.5" or 38mm.

70 M2 2.5L