• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for 318i manifold and fuel injection pieces

72bmw2002

I'm planning on going megasquirt so I am looking for a 318i manifold, if you have anything else that can work for going with fuel injection please let me know, The junkyards around me aren't selling them unless I buy the whole engine, apparently they are looking for a sucker that wants a 2 year old weathered engine, sorry just a little peeved they are idiots. but please and thank you, I am from Whittier California, so LA and. OC areas are perfect but not opposed from other places

I'm planning on going megasquirt so I am looking for a 318i manifold, if you have anything else that can work for going with fuel injection please let me know, The junkyards around me aren't selling them unless I buy the whole engine, apparently they are looking for a sucker that wants a 2 year old weathered engine, sorry just a little peeved they are idiots. but please and thank you, I am from Whittier California, so LA and. OC areas are perfect but not opposed from other places

I got a cis jket 320i system and intake manifold.. 16aa212f102de14332d6736d77b3eaa8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk