• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drivers floor mat

Daver

Hi looking for a decent drivers floor mat 1973 BMW 2002 roundie. Right now I have nothing around the pedals and looking at the steel floor. Color charcoal gray with black spots.This I believe to be the original color. Pics shows the passenger side for color and pattern reference. Would consider a passenger mat if possible.

20170101_121153.jpg

Edited by Daver
More detail.

For purposes of finding the right item, are you referring to the left side piece of loop-style carpeting for a round taillight car, which was light gray and dark gray (often referred to, somewhat incorrectly, as "salt and pepper")?  An example of the original carpeting on most 1968-1973 cars -- at least those with black or navy blue interiors -- is below.

Or are you referring to a sisal floor mat, that sits on top of the carpet?  Or are you referring to a rubber floor mat that sits on top of the carpet?

Since you are asking solely for a left floor mat -- I'm simply guessing you are in a left-hand-drive country -- perhaps you could post a photo of your right floor mat.

Regards,

Steve

IMG_3241.JPG

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

sadly, i don't have a stockpile of original used salt & pepper carpet sections...that will be the only way you'll even come close to matching....anything i could help with would not match ...

have you considered replacing the carpet with a new set ?

1 installed.jpg