• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Alpina

maharaja

5 hours ago, shermanmartinez said:

Has several of the Alpina items that my Inka 74 A4S had on it when I sold it in 98.  No underbody shots and no mention of green dot struts, adjustable bars, or inverted rear Bilsteins either.The lux interior is definitely a nice feature as it was on my 74 as well. 

shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com

This might help. Pics from when it was on Ebay in 2009......also had 30k km then.

2735630 1r.jpg

2735630 1s.jpg

2735630 1t.jpg

2735630 1u.jpg

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Love the color combo, however I'd reupholster the seats to match or find something more period correct, like turbo seats, or something from GTS classics upholstered to match of course!

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

• 2 years later...

Who has an idea how many 2002 BMW Alpina still exist that were really built by Alpina? What is the total built number? For the E9 CSL, Alpina has given me a number of 13 built. It is unclear how many are still alive. The 13 does not take into consideration the real race cars.
http://www.lezebre.eu/car/bmw 30 csl/photo gallery bmw 30 csl voiture 700.htm