• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Heater Box Grommet for Bowden Cable Pass Through

02tom

Finally found a good solution for the NLA 2 holed grommet in the 2002 heater box.  I don't know what the demand is like for these, but I have 20 extra that I thought I'd put out here for sale, so I don't end up with so much surplus over time.  They are almost 1/4" thick and solid rubber with the 2 holes for the right hand side dash control.  The holes aren't perfectly centered and are drilled by hand but work just fine for these heater boxes.  If you want one shipped to you, please reply below and how many, and then PM me with your name and email and faq username and also quantity once again for more details on how to proceed.  I'm asking $7 each (shipped to the continental U.S.) with $1 going back to the faq when I get rid of them all. Paypal is preferred and I plan on mailing them out first class to keep it simple.  Obviously, I will not be making hardly any money for my time, but I'd like to recoup some of the cost of the drill bits & dremel bits and thought this would also be a good start to try to give back to this forum which has been invaluable wealth of info through the years.

6 Heater Box Parts 64 11 1 351 472 two hole grommet.JPG

sDSC04861.jpg

sDSC04863.jpg

sDSC04869.jpg

Thanks for all the interest today, time is in short supply today as I'm working but still will make every effort to ship tomorrow or this week for that matter, depending on when payment is made. If anyone does not intend to use paypal, please message me back and we'll work it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

With the rush on these during the first week and the pending commitment of 3 more this week, I'm down to the last 7, so if you're in need of one, don't delay. 

I will be considering trying to offer these on a permanent basis, but pending finding a better "one pass solution "drill bit, the price will close to double to make this worth my time to do so.  This trial run was a good reintroduction to the current shipping rates / time requirements in doing this.

At this point, with MLK Jr. Day and my work schedule, I can ship on Thursday at the earliest.  These are a huge time-saver that I'm sure you'll be satisfied with their quality.