• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought you might like...

JohnC

My daughter took this pic a few days ago in Big Bear CA.  She said that dog was meaner than a wolverine!

She said the 02 was pretty nice,  The owner wasn't around.  I think he's going to be pissed when he sees the scratches from the dog!

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

44 minutes ago, JohnC said:

My daughter took this pic a few days ago in Big Bear CA.  She said that dog was meaner than a wolverine!

She said the 02 was pretty nice,  The owner wasn't around.  I think he's going to be pissed when he sees the scratches from the dog!

hmmmm.....dogs that clear snow off cars.....might be able to make some money after a storm!

2xM3

10 hours ago, Mark92131 said:

Looks like some Chow mix, I have one, very protective of their property and owners, (Palace Guard Dog).

Mark92131

I thought the same thing when I first saw the picture.  My German Shepherd is the same way and Lola (the Golden Retriever) is learning how to guard our house from him!

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)

This was  Skye with my e30 before heading down to V@V a few years back. She crossed the bridge 1/2 a year ago, made it to a few Vintage shows closer to home (NY.)  She was my 3rd Golden. It seems to get harder with each dog passing. Godspeed to my Skye.

dlm ny country

318isSKYE09.jpg