• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

accelerator pedal mount

larryt

afternoon gents,

could someone please take a picture of these mounting point for their accelerator? ive just had new floorpans fitted and the old ones been cut out and gone missing with the old floor.. kinda stumped as to how im going to make this fit now :S 

There is also this option: 

https://www.neuemotorsports.com/store/2002-aluminium-gas-pedal

Don't know if a lot of you have seen this before, but I have one in my 2002 and I absolutely love it. Sure it's not the best looking product out there, but it works perfectly and is buttery smooth. 

If I had an unlimited restoration budget, I think I would upgrade to the IE pedal though. 

these are all great options, however being over in the UK the postage makes them slightly more expensive than i would have wanted. 

i think i will go with the door hinge solution, not sure how i will get the bearing to fit as at the moment its without and i just have a rod which is holding the pedal up and springs which allow movement and return. 

always did think my pedal was slightly incorrect and i can see now from your examples that mine has been a bit of a bodge job and never worked properly.