• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 nice cars for sale in Australia

alixta

Interested to see if they sell at that price. When I went to insure mine about a year ago I asked for cover up to $20,000. The insurance agent (Shannon's) reckons the value of my car would only be $12,000 which wrinkled me a bit considering the effort and cost I had gone to. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

6 minutes ago, arminyack said:

nice cars...but the steering wheels are on the wrong side of the car!

They are on the right side.......so one might say they are on the correct side. hehe

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Simeon, $12k that's ridiculous, my Tii is insured for 3 x that, let's see what happens at renewal, sometimes they say it needs to be assessed so I just spam them with pics and hey presto the renewal all turns up, I leave it on DD so it just rolls over, that way they get their little policy increase and I seem to get cover. I tried the NRMA years ago bloody hopeless.

On 06/02/2017 at 2:29 PM, Simeon said:

Interested to see if they sell at that price. When I went to insure mine about a year ago I asked for cover up to $20,000. The insurance agent (Shannon's) reckons the value of my car would only be $12,000 which wrinkled me a bit considering the effort and cost I had gone to. 

Hi Simeon

I phoned Shannons on the Monday just gone to up my insurance for my 02. I was insured for $10,000 and they agreed to $25,000 over the phone. They mentioned that market prices have moved that way to justify the rise.

Perhaps I need to try them again. Certainly I don't doubt their good service but was disappointed that there guy was so convinced with the $12K valuation after only a few seconds on google. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/