• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PART FOUND _WTB . warm up regulator/transmitter

gallian93

Hi all,

I am trying to get an idea about how much a working warm up regulator would run me...or if it is cheaper having my current one rebuilt...

There are a bunch on the west coast, Rob 2002haus or Gus Pacific injection, anyone on the east coast?

I am open to suggestions and solicitations..

Thanks

Omer

Edited by gallian93
PART FOUND

19 hours ago, jfahuna said:

What is the problem with yours?

Have rebuild in stock ,in the left coast $695. exchange.

If you cannot find in the right coast

I posted the question(thread below) I thought i had a leak... i put it on a stove top with boiling water and when the cone extended all the way up i could still blow air through the hose... from what i thought i would get a hard seal when it is completely extended...i was hoping that others would chime in with what happened when they had done it... I remember reading a while back Rob aka thehackmechanic, had done this test and could not suck any air (i blew air and there was good resistance but still bubbling underwater from the sides of the cone...I called Gus at pacific injection and he told me that it will alway leak a bit of air and that most all of them do... So now i am not sure what to do... i was thinking about adding a manual cut off to the air hose that goes to the back of the intake that i could turn off once the car is warmed up while i am AFR hunting.. but still not sure...

Does the one you have allow you to blow air bench/stove top tested?