• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More positive effects of NorCal rain...

COOP

3 hours in the garage last night with a bottle of red wine, slowly waxing a car (P21S Concours Look Carnauba) that had no need of waxing, as the raindrops exploded relentlessly against the garage roof. Simple pleasures...

COOP

IMG_2809.PNG

8 hours ago, burndog said:

COOP, ride looks so good! Will you be in Burlingame with it this year?

Do you mean Brisbane?  Definitely hoping to get my cars there this year, as long as I can get out of work on a Saturday and the weather is nice...I wimped out last year due to the rain but still enjoyed the show sans 02s.

COOP

51 minutes ago, COOP said:

Do you mean Brisbane?  Definitely hoping to get my cars there this year, as long as I can get out of work on a Saturday and the weather is nice...I wimped out last year due to the rain but still enjoyed the show sans 02s.

COOP

Brisbane, Burlingame, let it rain! It'll give you another opportunity to shut that garage door, open a bottle of Cote De Rhone and break a bar of clay...

I hope to see you and everyone else in BRISBANE, CA. this spring. Bring wine!!!

BURNDOG

Edited by burndog
typo

8 hours ago, JohnS said:

Hi COOP,

that M2 of yours is gorgeous.  You've probably been asked this a thousand times, but what wheels are those?  They really fit the car.  Very sporty!

John

Thank you very much John. The wheels are HRE 535 forged units that I had made for the car about 17 years ago. 5.5 X 15" front, 6 X 15" rear. Many years ago, I was reading an article about a modified 911 in European Car Magazine and the car was shod with this wheel...I became instantly smitten and thought it would be perfect for my car. What I like best about them is the fact that the centers don't come out all the way to the edge of the wheel, which makes them look smaller than they are and therefore more period-appropriate (just my opinion). They're also very light and strong.

COOP