• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 BMW 2002 in Aurora, CO

Hustons02

This vehicle was originally purchased new in Colorado and we are the second owners.  It has spent most of its life in Colorado, except for 6 years when we lived in California.  My wife purchased the car in 1986 with 55,00 original miles.  She drove it during college and for about 10 years after college. For the last 15 years it has been garaged, driven a few miles each month to keep battery charged.  It has 121,390 original miles.  All original engine, transmission, etc.  This car has original automatic transmission.  It is the original Sienabraun metallic paint with some deterioration of a clear coat that was applied at some point.  This car is largely rust free with solid rear shock towers and only one small area of rust on a front fender.  The car is a reliable runner, has been maintained over the years.  It has minor blemishes to body, nothing major, and original interior has deteriorated over 40+ years, but is still very functional.  This car has original manual crank sunroof that is fully operational and does not leak.  This car is an ideal candidate for restoration to near perfect version of when it was new or could be a project car for someone who wants to upgrade engine/transmission, etc.  I always had dreams of restoring to mint condition, but after 15 years in the garage, I have decided it is time to let someone with more time and passion become the 3rd owner of this fun little car.  I have done some research and think a fair price for condition and age is around $7000.  Appreciate your interest, let me know if you have additional questions.

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG