• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inka 1975 for sale in Seattle

manmademoons

Hello all. 

I am selling my beautiful Inca Orange 1975 '02. It has a 5-speed transmission put in by the previous owner, along with a series of upgrades to the suspension. I've just put in a brand new Weber 32/36, which will need to be calibrated. It is currently running, but not safely. Since replacing the carburetor, there are little jumps when upshifting. I don't know enough about the mechanical aspects to be able to diagnose. I am in the process of starting a school and, unfortunately for me, this means that I won't have the time nor money to identify and solve whatever the issues are. 

It really pains me to sell, but I need to put all my focus on my current project: getting this school going.

20170303_120158.jpg

20170303_120208.png

20170303_120227.jpg

20170303_120252.png

20170303_120306.jpg

Edited by manmademoons
Added Pictures

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

1975 Inka 5-Speed

• 1 year later...

This BMW is back up for sale, now in Columbia City. Somebody broke in to steal my shitty stereo and ripped a bunch of wires from the dash. It is currently not running: a project very close to being a daily driver. Asking $6000, price negotiable. Motivated to sell. Get at me!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

1975 Inka 5-Speed

• 3 weeks later...