• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this car? VIN 2763300

kprocyk

Folks,

Looking at purchasing a nicely restored 1973 2002 tii, vin number 2763300. Car is now inka, but was originally a granada red out of Pennsylvania, it was then in Ann Arbour MI before coming to Canada. 

I am very serious about the car. It's in nice shape, just wondering if anybody has any more info on it which could really help me out in my decision on it.

Let me know.

FWIW, I don't think BMW offered grenada red as late as 73. I think by mid 71 or 72, they were only offering "verona" red. Grenada is a slightly darker red that suits the 1960s era cars. Any experts on paint options want to chime in?

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

VIN 2763300 is a U.S.-spec 1973 tii that was probably manufactured on or slightly after January 22, 1973.  An email, with the VIN, to BMW Archives (info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup.com) will quickly confirm the manufacturing date as well as the original color.

The window sticker below, for VIN 2762987, should give you a general sense of 2763300's original window sticker and price.

Regards,

Steve

IMG_3174.JPG

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)