• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 2002 ROUNDIES FOR SALE

KARNUT1

( SEE PICS ON oRANGE COUNTY CRAIGSLIST   CAR FOR SALE SECTION)  HAVE 3  2002 Roundie CARS I AM ABOUT TO PART OUT UNLESS SOME ONE WANTS THEN TO RESTORE THEM, WHOLE,,,  69 IS GREY,,,,,,,,  AND 72, 73 ARE  BOTH COLORADO ORANGE (BUT THE 72 IS CURRENTLY RED )> BEEN SITTING  SINCE 95 AND THE INTERIORS ARE TOAST   FROM  SUN  WITH SOME GOOD PARTS THAT THE SUN HAS NOT AFFECTED  ,,,, 69 HAS THE ORIG ENGINE SITTING IN  THE TRUNK AND ALL ELSE IS COMPLETE  BUT MANY PARTS ARE CURRENTLY UP FOR SALE ON EBAY AND ARE AlREADY OFF THE CAR and at  my storage shed.  ,,,,,ALL OF THEM ARE RUST FREE  IN THE  SHOCK TOWERS AND TRUNKS  AND ROCKERS , doors ,  foot wells , and    all the nasty areas  where   one usually finds rust . BUT, ALL SEEM TO HAVE   RUST  AT AND NEAR THE WINDOW CORNERS FRT and sometimes rear  . none seems to have gone through yet and is very restorable    ALLL THE WINDOW SEALS ARE TOATS  LETTING  AT LEAST SOMKE MOISTURE IN  the  69  haS ALOT OF RUST AROUND THE BACK WINDOW  BUT IT STILL SOLID ENOUGH TO  USE  A METALIZED  NEW MODERN BONDO  THAT IS GREAT FOR WEAK   structural areas,,,,,,,   the 73  ( with no hood) is the roughest and  has no engine   it has  a fair amount of bondo around the car but not everywhere ,,,,, all the cars   seem to have  all  the original sheet metal as there are no  weld seems anywhere     anD seem to NOT to have been hit   hard   anywhere that i can find,,,,,, with   all the orig  sheetmetal  ,,,, but have I have  not crawled around every spot as  access is difficult at this point   l   the  69 has no bondo and the 72  seems   to have none as well,  ALL ,THE DOORS SHUT FINE AS DO THE TRUNKS < ALL THE RUBBER EVERYWHERE IN TOAST, i bought them from the  orig owner and bmw freak . he has owned  the  2 orange  ones  since 1980 and the grey 69   since 2003.    these are all calif cars  and  any rust they have is due to rain  not road use and salt. they have been  stored outside in a semi -arid so calif. climate  60 miles from the ocean,,,,, the 73  is a good track car in my opinion  but   for a  big    project guy he could make this back to orig . The red  72  is  probably the best for resto    IT IS COMPLETE has the engine in it and ran when parked years ago   interior is cooked a but the car is complete     very nice frt end  and have not really looked hard at the rear yet  but   seems very nice  THESE ALL HAVE GOOD BUMPERS  AND   GRILLES   bUT    YOU MAY WANT  THE CARS  BEfORE I SELL THE $$$$ PARTS OFF OF THEM.   I  WILL SELL THEM COMPLETE OR STRIPPED<  I  DO NOT WANT THE DRIVE TRAINS,  doors   trunks   hoods   noses,    roofs  or any sheet metal  AND OR HEAVY GREASY HARD TO SHIP AND STORE PARTS AS I  DO NOT HAVE THE ROOM. none of these are for  " the faint of heart" so please do Not call  unless you understand  what a job this can be  or  call if you just need  to cut one up for parts  to used on yours or unless you want to   do a total resto yours . They are getting  much harder these days to find as barn finds.   at least these have not been driven to death as they have been sitting for so long > i  forget the mileage but the grey one   clock  says  i think 42 k miles and that may be accurate  as i have seen these cars   parked where they are at for the last 21 years, before that they were stored in the desert for  15 years. i restore cars so i understand   the statements made   here  and believe they are accurate.   TONS  OF parts with    the   cars i bought  many are  very hard to find and are period correct ,  webbers   Recaros   that  need refurb of course <   lenese   etc etc   will make a package deal perferably  but have already started to dismantle  the   grey one  ,,,but still have all the parts that came  do not know what i am asking yet as i  still need   to transport these to my shop to take an inventory.

IMG_7195.JPG

IMG_7201.JPG

IMG_7205.JPG

IMG_7207.JPG

IMG_7204.JPG

IMG_7206.JPG

IMG_7200.JPG

IMG_7196.JPG

IMG_7202.JPG

IMG_7209.JPG

IMG_7197.JPG

IMG_7208.JPG